This chevron pendant necklace was created by hand painting abstract patterns with shades of pinks, oranges, yellows, blues and purples onto light blue leather. I then hand cut the leather into triangle forms which sit on a white leather back piece. Each triangle is carefully cut in various sized triangles, hand painted and then arranged into an interesting composition.
- Necklace is very small, pendant sized.
- Paint is bonded to the leather, sealed and very durable.
- Necklace chain is silver plated bronze and measures 9.5 inches long, 19 inches total.
- All hardware is nickel and lead free.
- Leather pieces measure a total of 1.5 inches long by 2.25 inches wide.
- All pieces made with 100% genuine leather.