Dry Storm by Lauren Adams, Painting - Oil | Zatista
Listed is one of my large contemporary paintings inspired by a recent stormy West Virginia evening. Expressive in style, this work of fine art is a great way to impart bold style in any rooms. It is a statement piece that can transform a variety of spaces, such as an office or living room - adding energy and beauty. It features graphic, expressive acrylic paint coupled with thick, luscious oil paint.
Title: “Dry Storm"
Artist: Lauren Adams
* Painted on a hand-stretched canvas
* All materials of archival quality
* Measures 30 x 25", about 1.5 inches deep
* Presented in a professional, gallery wrap style
(the thick edges are painted white, staples on back)
* Wired and ready to hang - no frame needed
* Signed and dated on the back
* Last image is to scale
* Ready to ship
My award-winning art has been exhibited in many juried exhibitions and museums. My work belongs in the WV State Museum permanent collection, as well as private collections throughout the United States. My solo exhibition has recently been on display at the Slingluff Gallery in Philadephia, PA and Redbrick Gallery in Martinsburg, WV. I hold a BA Studio Art and BFA Visual Art.
* International shipping - please contact me if you do not reside in Europe. Painting may not be able to ship stretched. I can provide a more accurate shipping cost, be sure to message me before purchasing!
You May Also Like