Zara by Jon Renau is a long, layered and natural looking style with softly feathered ends. If you’re looking for a wig with a lot of length, Zara is the one for you! This flirty and feminine style features a monofilament top and ready-to-wear lace front. These features create a natural looking hairline and the appearance of natural hair growth. The ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks and feels like natural hair. And the open wefting in the cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It’s breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit. Zara can be worn up or down and gives you the length you've always wanted. And Zara is customer approved! It’s been a Best of Wigs.com Winner since 2011.
Zara is also available in a large cap size.
• Monofilament Top – Creates the appearance of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• SmartLace Front – Virtually undetectable sheer lace front that gives you a natural looking hairline and amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• Synthetic Hair Fiber – Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
• Try BeautiMark care products for synthetic hair to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
• The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
• The Wig Stand by BeautiMark is the perfect place to keep your wig when you’re not wearing it.
• The lace front is a delicate material that should be handled with care.