Melbourne Abaca Rug
What creates the striking melange look? A handwoven blend of dyed and natural fibers in a chunky braided weave. Masterfully made by hand, it brings fabulous color and texture to the floor.
- 100% abaca.
- Handwoven with dyed black and natural fibers.
- Use with a rug pad (sold separately).
- To preserve the beauty of your woven rug, avoid vacuuming. To remove dust and debris, shake the rug outside or sweep with a broom.
- Avoid pulling at any loose ends or trimming them with scissors. Woven strips that come untucked can simply be tucked back in, to restore the look of your rug.
- Blot spills with a soft, dry cloth. For hard-to-remove spills, professional cleaning is recommended.
You May Also Like