Pittsburgh Adjustable Height Barstool
Out of Stock
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pick up! To confirm availability, find a store near you. Inspired by industrial-era functionality and style, this barstool lets you choose your comfort level. It pairs with our adjustable-height desk, and features an easy-on-the-wrist crank that lets you smoothly raise and lower the seat to suit your needs. HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is welded of mild steel.
- Seat is crafted of kiln-dried mango wood.
- DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE Features a hand applied powder coated and rustic metal finish.
- KEY PRODUCT POINTS Barstool: 16" diameter, 24.25-30" high
- DIMENSIONS Overall: 16" diameter, 24.25-30" high
- Seat: 15.5" diameter, 0.75" thick
- Distance between legs: 6.75"
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 25.5 pounds
- CARE AND MAINTENANCE Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
You May Also Like