10 Chic AF Leggings For Your #SummerBody
How fly is your summer workout wardrobe? In need of an update? Yeah, ours was too. That's why we rounded up the top 10 leggings we're buying to inspire our #summerbodies workout routine. There's something for everyone in here, so fear not, we have you covered.
10) Not for the faint of heart, these printed leggings may be loud, but they'll also keep you warm on your nighttime beach runs.
9) We're totally digging these Free People leggings for the wrap detail at the bottom. #TBT to our ballet days when every pirouette made us totally dizzy and we learned coordination may not be our strongest suit. Bonus: They come in other colors here.
8) They may be loud, but boring they're not. We're feeling these on our zany/wacky days when we're just tryna let loose and go wild.
7) Leggings you can take from work to the gym. Bring. It. On.
6) For the girl who is trying to ease into prints, you get two in one with these tights. Start with the black side and when ready to wear prints out loud, just flip them inside out (or outside in) for a bold new print.
5) If you're just beginning your journey into prints you're going to want to check out these Lucy leggings. A darker, subtle print is a great transition from boring ol' black.
4) Speaking of classic black leggings, these Ivy Parks are Beyoncé approved thanks to their ah-mayze side detailing.
3) Leggings that are as chic as the NYC neighborhood their named for are obvi our official saturday brunch uniform. The Prismsport Soho is where it's at right now.
2) Ombré + animal print is a combo we can't pass up. These Lucys are (almost) too good to be true.
1) Drumroll please!! We literally can't live without these Sweaty Betty best sellers. You're basically getting two different leggings for the price of one and they look good on EVERYONE. Life doesn't get better than that.