5 Times Mindy Kaling Was Her Most Mindy Kaling-est
In honor of Hulu's keeping the Mindy Project fever alive (thank goodness), we put together our favorite Mindy Kaling moments. While Mindy Lahiri is cool and all, we would rather be friends with the writer who created her because, let's be real, just about everything that comes out of Lahiri's mouth would come out of Kaling's too. Plus Kaling is like, a normal turned starlet who's still totally normal.
5) When Mindy Kaling titled her first book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? because, hello, that's the one question everyone asks themselves all the time.
4) When Mindy Kaling turned down a writing position at SNL, but was more upset about the wrench that threw into her romantic dream of falling in love with an SNL writer and getting married and living in New York.
3) When Mindy Kaling got called out by most of the media for only dating white men on her show and so she wrote an episode of The Mindy Project for Season 2 titled "Mindy Lahiri Is A Racist."
2) When Mindy Kaling has to make up elaborate revenge/action movie fantasies to get through her exercise routine. P.S. like most of us normals, she works really hard to be a size 6/8. She may not be a Barbie, but she's fit as hell y'all.
1) Mindy Kaling's Guide to Life, as compiled by PopSugar, and the video you should watch every day for inspiration. PopSugar