8 Ways To Wear Turtlenecks This Winter
It may be getting cold outside but we’re always on the lookout for ways to keep our outfits looking hot. Nothing screams winter more than a cozy turtleneck – good thing we have the eight best ways to wear turtlenecks this season. That’s right, we’ve gone above and beyond your average turtleneck sweater, this season we’re into turtleneck everything. We can’t get enough of these super cute ways to wear turtlenecks.
- Suede Turtleneck - You need this piece for the holidays, it’s seriously perfect for any occasion. Dress it up with a cute pair of heels or keep it casual with some comfy booties. This is one of our fave turtleneck styles of all time – it’s def on the top of our wish lists this winter.
- Sleeveless Turtleneck - Throw this sleeveless beauty on with your cutest pair of jeans for an everyday look. We’re all about this turtleneck style – you need one of these in your closet ASAP.
- Shirttail Hem Sweater - This top is the total package. It feels like a warm comfy sweater but it looks like a high-class professional top. TBH, we can’t think of anything that sounds better. It’s the one of the easiest (and comfiest) ways to wear turtlenecks this season.
- Sweater Dress - This vintage dress proves that turtlenecks are back and they’re here to stay. Rock this dress with some funky shoes and an accent bag and you’ll be the trendiest gal in the room.
- Cut-Out Turtleneck Top - The top takes turtleneck styles to the next level. The cutout is insanely flattering and it gives some much needed space to show off your trendiest jewelry. This is a total must-have for winter.
- Striped Turtleneck Sweater - Everyone needs a go-to cozy sweater…or ten. This turtleneck style is comfy yet cute. It’s the ultimate staple piece we all need for the cold weather. Not to mention, we couldn’t love this burgundy more.
- Crushed Velvet Crop Top - If you’re missing crop top season as much as we are we’ve just found the perfect top for you. This shirt is the best of both worlds. The crushed velvet finish combined with the turtleneck makes wearing a crop top in the cold totally on trend.
- Lace Turtleneck - This top is classy and trendy at the same time. Rock this all day in the office with a cute pair of pants and change into a skirt before drinks with the girls. This top is so versatile that it’s def worth the splurge.
Can’t get enough of these turtleneck styles? Neither can we. Check out the rest of our fave ways to wear turtlenecks in the collection below!
Don't miss the latest. Sign up for Keep!