Here's What You Missed This Weekend
Snippet: You'll want to get caught up before hitting the office.
1) The BET Red Carpet last night won the Red Carpet Game. Only read on if you LOVE incredible fashion. HuffPo Style
2) The OC (yes the TV show that gave us Chrismukkah and The Cohens, Marissa, Ryan, Seth and Summer) is being turned into a musical. We're just gonna let that one sit. Refinery29
3) And so is Clueless. Now that's a musical we can't wait to see.
4) H&M is creating another brand that will be "nothing like it." Great. We needed another brand to obsess over. Business of Fashion
5) Starting this fall you will be able to get a degree in Fashion Law at Fordham thanks to DVF. #GirlBoss Garance Dore