Seasonal Weatherproofing--For Your Hair
Summer is on its way, but it isn’t here yet. Gusts and drizzle can do a number on your hair, as we're sure you're familiar. Sometimes, we'll admit, there's no fighting your hair when it comes to wind, rain, and humid conditions. But if it can be helped, we know how. Here are some tips to stay fabulous when Mother Nature is feeling cranky.
1) Skip a shampoo. Hair is more manageable with a little oil in it.
2) Smooth hair down with a little serum or hair oil to minimize flyaways.
3) If you want to wear your hair down, finger comb it to give it loose messy feel making sure to add some extra hair oil to the ends to minimize the ‘poofy’ hair look.
4) If its wavy, leave it be otherwise use your curling iron to give yourself some lose ringlets for that standing on the shore appearance.
5) Then douse it all in hairspray. While you hear ‘less is more’ for hair care products, this time more is more.
May the follicles be with you!