Water Cooler Talk: Emmy Edition
If you didn't watch the Emmys last night you missed some pretty historical (and hilarious) moments. Here is our breakdown for you:
8) Jon Hamm finally took home an Emmy for Don Draper. See the full list of winners here.
7) Andy Samberg watched all of the shows, has no life, looks great in a beard.
6) Andy Samberg also wants everyone to have an Emmy...watch that and other notable moments here.
5) Amy Poehler straight up cannot with the Emmys.
4) But even she was not immune to the acceptance speech that made everyone cry. Congrats Uzo Aduba!
3) Viola Davis makes history as the first woman of color to win "Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series." Watch her acceptance speech here
2) Amy Schumer wins at 9:58pm, but we heard her blackout proceeded as planned...
1) Jill Soloway won Outstanding Directing for Transparent, asked audiences to support the Trans Equality Bill on transequality.org and broke the website. We think it's still broken, but we encourage you to try.