Rosemary Antioxidant also known as Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE) is 100% antioxidant extracted from rosemary leaf by supercritical carbon dioxide at room temperature, having a characteristic odour and taste of rosemary, with Caprylic/Capric triglyceride from palm oil (fractionated palm oil). As a natural antioxidant, its most outstanding advantage is its ability to rapidly dissolve and stabilize in various vegetable oils and animal lipids such as soybean oil, peanut oil, sunflower seed oil, fish oil and other such oils.
Rosemary Antioxidant is high performance, 100% oil soluble, and safe liquid extract with 10% diterpene phenols and acids. It is GRAS safe and GMO free.
• As an antioxidant, it is well used in various carrier oils to prolong their shelf life.
• 100% soluble in most vegetable oils and animal lipids even at low temperatures.
• No microbes, no heavy metals or any other harmful or toxic chemicals present in this product.
• Uniform, very stable, and no deposition at any temperature even stored for a long time. It remains stable even at the temperature higher than 200℃.
• The carnosic acid content of the Rosemary antioxidant is about 7 – 7.5%.
• Only short-time mixing is needed when used.
• Very light characteristic odour of rosemary, thus, no influence on the final products.
• Recommended usage: 0.02～0.10%.
• When using, this product can be added directly into the liquid products, or be sprayed, immersed, rolled or injected into the powder products after diluted with some oil.
• It should be used up within 2 months, once the container is opened. It will last 18 months if sealed and stored under proper conditions.
• Compounding procedures: When using, mix well with the other product. It will not be effective when used in products with a pH value higher than 8.5. It should not be in contact with iron, copper and other metals at room temperature, and prohibit contact with metals at high temperature.