Go ahead...get a little bit of luck (and some good fortune) wearing this beautiful sterling silver fortune cookie.
I get a lot of inspiration from New York and traveling. After one too many dumplings in NYC's Chinatown, it hit me: embrace Americanized Chinese cuisine with the fortune cookie necklace - not to mention the good fortune and fun that fortune cookies can hold! This can now be yours anywhere in the world.
- This fortune cookie is first designed by me and is casted in .925 sterling silver.
- The inside is completely hollow. However, the piece isn't too light.
- It's attached to a sterling silver chain with an sterling silver hook created by me.
- The chain measures a traditional 18 inches long but can be made longer or shorter if you message me.
- Each one is made by hand, so expect slight differences - no two are exactly alike.