We took our best-selling “Sure I’ll Try It” unBasket, and we SUPER-SIZED IT! This is the ultimate corporate gift for your favorite clients that are way to f%$@ing cool to get a cheesy wicker gift basket filled with boring peanuts and crackers. Or, buy this basket, invite over all of your friends, and let the most insane blind-taste test of your life begin!
* Bacon Toothpaste: Tube contains 2.5 oz of potent, bacon-flavored paste.
* Cupcake Toothpaste: Tube contains 2.5 oz of sweet and delicious cupcake frosting-flavored toothpaste.
* REAL Scorpion Lollipops Yes, there is a REAL Scorpion inside this lollipop!
* Butter-Flavored Lollipop: There is nothing better than butter, except maybe candy. This pat of butter on a stick melds the best of both worlds, it's delicious butter-flavored candy!
* Gravy Candy: Everybody loves gravy and everybody loves candy; that means Gravy Candy has to be an instant hit ... right?
* Ranch Floss: Ranch flavored dental floss.
* Pickle Lip Balm: Dill flavored lip balm.
* 2 Tins of Pickle Mints: Round tin containing about one hundred mints each. Plenty to share!
* 2 Tins of Onion Ring Mints: These savory mints taste just like a side order of deep fried onion rings. Each of the round tins contains one hundred mints. Plenty to share!
* Cupcake Gumballs: Tin contains about twenty-two vanilla flavored gumballs.
* 2 Tins of Bacon Mints
* Sizzling Bacon Candy: Sizzling Bacon Candy not only tastes like bacon, it also turns your tongue into a frying pan. As soon as you douse your mouth in candy, the sizzling sound makes it seem like you're cooking bacon over a campfire. Except it's in your head and the campfire is your burning passion for bacon (and your saliva which is what activates the candy). The crackling will continue until the candy dissolves into nothing. Lots of things taste like bacon, but how many sound like bacon?
* Red Chili Pepper Lollipop: Get to the center of this lollipop if you dare! Cinnamon flavored with genuine chili pepper on the inside.
* Goldfish Aquarium Lollipop: Blueberry flavored hard candy with a fish cracker placed inside like a miniature aquarium on a stick. Maybe not the scariest thing on this list, but definitely the cutest!
* Wasabi Lip Balm: This unconventional lip balm features the unique flavor of wasabi without the tear-inducing shock to your sinuses.
* Salt Lick Candies: Does your candy taste bland? Add some salt! These surprisingly tasty candies are a fantastic combination of sweet and savory that will have you coming back to the Salt Lick all day long.
* TV Dinner Gumballs: Remember when there were only three networks and you had to get up out of your chair to change the channel? This is the gum for you! Your vegetable is buttered corn flavored gum, your main dish is roast beef flavored gum and for dessert, apple cobbler flavored gum.
*Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips