Cut down on plastic waste with these portable, eco-friendly utensils made with 100% bamboo - a highly durable & sustainable material. This compact set includes flatware and chopsticks that are heat- and stain-resistant, safe to use on non-stick surfaces and won't impart or absorb flavors. Utensils are hand finished with natural, food-safe wood oil. The carrying case is made from recycled plastic bottles (PET)and features a carabiner on the back. A convenient, sustainable solution to wasteful disposable plastic cutlery!
Using these bamboo utensils will cut back on all of the disposable plastic utensils that end up in landfills each year. Made from a long-lasting renewable resource, and tucked into a recycled PET carrying case, this set is an easy way to say no to plastic. Bamboo is an organic, beautiful & earth-friendly material known for its fast growth cycle and natural strength. Highly adaptable, bamboo can grow almost anywhere and protects the environment by generating more oxygen than other trees. While gaining popularity, bamboo is still mostly an untapped renewable natural resource.
• Reusable bamboo utensils made from sustainably harvested bamboo
• Lightweight, strong and long-lasting and won't impart or absorb flavors
• Carrycase made from recycled plastic bottles (PET)
• Heat- and stain-resistant, and hand-finished with natural, food-safe wood oil
• Includes fork, knife, spoon and chopsticks, plus carrycase with carabiner
• Available in 10 different case colors