A bold and beautiful engagement ring with a deep blue halo of sapphire that draw the eye right into the fiery old European cut diamond. Two rows of diamonds along the shoulders meet the center diamond at a sharp point.
The center diamond was cut circa 1925 and weighs 1.88 carats. The mounting sports a lovely under gallery that follows around the perimeter of the ring. The ring is made from handcrafted platinum and is finished off with fine milgrain.